Taos Tennis News
WOW! What a nice start to both tennis and pickle ball. I cannot remember ever having the season begin this early.
Elevated Tennis Camp with John Fielding
June 12-14 / Register here
June 12-14 / Register here
They have lowered their prices!
Look for details posted on bulletin boards courtside and at the Pro Shop.
For more info visit: Elevated Tennis Camps
Be sure to check our website for details and times for group lessons, drop-ins, and camps.
- All adult tennis programs have begun.
- Junior Camps will start when the Taos Schools begin summer vacation. (June 14)
- Taos Open Tennis Tournament, our annual adult USTA sanctioned tennis tournament, will be July 9-11.
- Only USTA members may participate.
- Join the USTA online at www.usta.com .
- This year will be doubles and mixed doubles only.
- This is an age group and ability level tournament.
Be sure to check here for drop-in times.
- The spring pickleball schedule is posted on the Taos Tennis website.
- The summer pickleball schedule is posted on the Taos Tennis website.
(The seasonal schedules are different based on morning temperatures!)
- Check ability level times to pick up matches.
We are diligently working on preparing the pool.
- We are planning on opening Memorial Day Weekend.
- Opening depends on water quality and the State inspection.
- We will be following State guidelines on COVID Safe Practices.
- At this time, there will be restricted numbers in the pool and pool area.
- No hot tub or children’s wading pool at this time.
- Updates will be available if and when restrictions are lifted.
- Tennis courts 1 and 2 have recently been rebuilt.
- Starting June 14, Dobbs Tennis Company from Austin, Texas will be rehabilitating many courts.
- Pickleball courts (court 10) will be completely renovated.
- Court 9 will be resurfaced.
- Please understand temperatures needed to be warmer in order to do this work.
- Please be patient!
EXCITING NEW NEWS!
Aly’s Taos Eats will be serving scrumptious food items during the swimming season out on the patio!
Check out her website www.alystaoseats.com for mouthwatering menus and more details.
Lunch Every day! 11:00-3:00
Dinner Monday & Tuesday 5:00-9:00
Brunch Saturday & Sunday 9:00-1:00
THANK YOU for following the State COVID guidelines and wearing your masks while walking around the facility. We all hope the restrictions will ease soon! We will see your smiles on the courts!
We look forward to a terrific season of tennis, pickleball, and swimming!
(And don’t forget… dining!)
**Please fill out our 2021 Membership Form with your check or credit card number, and mail it or drop it in the key slot at the front the building. Otherwise, you will be charged a court fee of $20 per day. All members using the courts are required to check in with Sid before walking onto a court.
Kurt and staff